All you do is;1) Order the garment(s) that you want from our website by simply adding the quantity required.
2) Directly underneath you can add embroidery or printing or even both!
3) Once all garments are added to the cart, simply go to the CHECKOUT.
4) Go to the "Check Out" in the shopping cart and at the bottom of the page enter your details and then simply click "QUOTE" rather than applying a payment in the shopping cart! OR if you are happy with the prices, simply make payment for the order to proceed.
It can not get any easier and it is without any obligation.
- NEW Job requiring New Artwork Set Up. Dispatched in around 3-4 weeks.
- REPEAT Job not requiring set ups. Dispatched in around 10-14 working days.
- DOUBLE Job requiring Embroidery & Printing. Dispatched in around 4-5 weeks.
Please note that we DO NOT Deliver to PO Boxes and all orders must be signed for.
We encourage customers to order samples that they intend to keep. You can send them back to us to be embroidered or printed. But if you want to send them back for a credit, we need to charge $25 or 10% which ever is greater as we have to send the unwanted garments back to our supplier which means we have freight and handling fees to cover.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES TERMS & CONDITIONS.
If we do not have the required garment in the required colour and size, and you really want to see and touch the exact garment to suit your needs, you will need to order Brand New Garments from our website. If you prefer to order Brand New Garments instead of from our Service Sample, then you will be subject to the following terms and conditions;
Should you require garments for sizing, we strongly suggest that you use the sizing chart as provided on the product page or you can buy the garment(s) and keep them for sizing your staff.
For SPECIFIC SAMPLES for sizes and colour of garment, please read below.
Please note that even though the law states that we do not have to accept bought garments back, we do allow you to return items! Please read the following conditions for ordering of samples.
- Brand New Garments which are ordered Specific for sizes must be ordered online as per a normal product from our site.
- To return samples, they must be repacked and with labels still attached which is how we have sent them to you.
- All samples must be returned within 5 days of receiving them.
- We do charge a $25 or 10% (which ever is greater) per brand - label restocking fee. This is to cover the expenses involved with providing this service, for us to freight the samples back to the manufacturer, to cover the manufacturers restocking fees and administration. We do not make profit from this service but we do need to cover costs associated with it.
- Samples returned must have a copy of the invoice included in the parcel.
- We reserve the right to refuse any return that does not match our Returns Policy.
Reasons NOT accepted for Returns and Exchanges.
- If the garment has been embroidered or printed we will not be able to accept it back for a return, refund or exchange.
- If the garment was sent direct to a third party, for example a embroidery or print business, we will not be able to accept it back for a return, refund or exchange.
- If you have had the garment longer than 5 days.
Terms and Conditions.
- Garments must be repacked and with all labels still on for us to accept the garments back for exchange.
- Garments must be returned back to us within 5 days of you having received them.
- A $25 per Brand or 10% of total order Return Fee will be charged to cover the cost involved with providing this service.
- No Returns on City Collection, John Kevin or Gloweave Garments
Absolutely and in fact, embroidery can be added to your order.
Simply order the garments needed and add embroidery or printing. During check out you will be asked to upload your logo. Once you have done this and paid for the order, sit back and wait for us to do all the work.
We will even produce a mock up or swatch for you to view and approve prior to production
For UNBRANDED garments, you can order as much or as little as you want!
For EMBROIDERED garments, you will need to order a minimum of 10 units.
For PRINTED garments, you will need to order a minimum of 10 units.
We have developed one of the most advanced online uniform business going around. By ordering online you are able to ensure that the correct garments and branding are ordered.